lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

swagcityphilly nos ha eviado un vídeo

Hey this is P-Fierce i am a Music Artist/Promoter this is a video i am promoting right now. if you want to check out more of my music or want promotions or both add me check out this video and check out 09pmoney or P-Fierce youtube & Check out the A.B.P Store for Music & Gear and buy if you support a real and a hard working artist on reverbnation/allboutpaper hope you buy love ya follow us on Twitter @PFierceABP & Contact Me on facebook/P.Fierce & Like Our Fan Page On Facebook A.B.P Musician/Band Check out & sub PFierceABP New Youtube We make great music for great fans Yes i want to be signed help me get heard P-Fierce A.B.P Ps

WHO WANTS A BIGGER FAN BASE AND GET MORE BUZZ AND ARE SERIOUS HIT ME UP I AM A YOUTUBE PARTNER. IF YOU NEED MIXTAPE COVERS DONE I DO THEM TOO. I ALSO DO MUSIC VIDEOS SO IF YOU ARE IN THE PHILLY OR NEW JERSEY AREA HIT ME UP ASAP







THANK YOU FOR SHARING

No hay comentarios: