jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

2ShareMusicFriend1z ha compartido un vídeo con nosotros

Hi, I have attached this original Bossa music video for your enjoyment. Music unites the world. We hope you enjoy this music and share it with your friends and family to help us promote a peaceful and greater world for all. Download this song for FREE from my Facebook Music Page

If you enjoyed this music, please join me on my channel where I publish a new original smooth tune every Friday. Thank you and I hope you have a nice day. Warm greetings to you from Sydney Australia

Music unites the world. We hope you enjoy this music and share it with your friends and family to help us promote a peaceful and greater world for all. Download this song for FREE from my Facebook Music Page http://tinyurl.com/7thfbro . This original music and animation video is a collaborative performance with friends of YouTube. Animation, guitar rhythm and sax solo by David Luong (Australia), violin solo by Miguel Á. G. Leoncio (Spain), guitar solo by Giovanni Bruno (Italy), Rhode piano solo by Alex Riesenbeck (USA), piano rhythm by Christian Forrest (USA), Bass by Shannon Porter (USA), and percussions by Nemil Chabebe (USA)

COMENTARIO- Thank you very much

No hay comentarios: