sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

arenadri7 nos ha enviado un mensaje y un video:




artists
To:inesvigo

Dear Ines! - Hope you are at nice flower-spring time now! - As always, I find all your videos with great-greatest artists! (Excuse me - to search for my 'Chronology-calendar' - on my playlist Past...) am so happy to find your videos! - And now - I'll be very happy if you shall make a video about Croatian painter - lived from 1922 June - till January 2011 - ( all is on Google, all data) - HE WAS WONDERFUL painter , lived in Istria, had an expressionistic style - a Mediterranean temperament - Boris Mardešić - Thanks a lot!!!!!! --------- Ivana ( as thankin g to you for so many wonderful videos - to add to their time and their art! Best wishes, many thankings - Ivana
Slapovi Krke i Skradinski buk
Video - Marko Pletikosa - http://www.youtube.com/user/HDVideoArt
Music - Matej Meštrović - http://www.youtube.com/user/matejmestrovic/videos
 
Thank you very much. I´ll try to find some information about this painter 

No hay comentarios: