viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

2TubeShare4MyFriends nos ha enviado un vídeo



Hi, please listen to this unique version of a cover song by my musician friends Belinda and Lewis of their tribute to a YouTube friend. I hope you also find their song of dedication to a friend as touching and warm hearted as I do.

n Memory of Skippy Trancer: I Will Always Love You (Collaboration with Friends)
Belinda and I would like to dedicate this song to Michel Ethier (Skippy Trancer) 1975 to 2012. Michel, thank you so much for the support and encouragement you provided me ................ you gave us so much and we will always remember the joys you brought to our lives with the love for music you shared with us. May you rest in peace and God be with you my friend. 
Thank  you  for sharing

No hay comentarios: