martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Rawwb91 nos ha enviado un vídeo

~~THE VIDEO YOUR ABOUT TO WATCH IS AN ATTEMPT TO COMBINE ALL OF THE GREATEST GUITAR PLAYERS THE PSYCHEDELIC ROCK SCENE HAS PROVIDED.~~~~REMEMBER THOSE INTENSE SOLOS?
THIS COVERS ANYWERE FROM PAGE,~ CLAPTON~, ~HENDRIX~, ~GILMOUR~ JANIS JOPLIN OF COURSE~ THE DOORS,~ BEATLES,~ SABBATH,~ AND ALL OF THE GREATS FROM THE 60's AND 70's.

the reason why you were informed:
you have been flagged as someone who knows what good music is, and what good music isn't, due to your recent video/musical interest
I have been going around asking all the good music fans the question. What does it take to make a great band?
It takes a little Zeppelin, a little Floyd, and a little of all those greats in the 60's and 70's

Well the video I am asking you to watch is my end product. But I still need some feedback. I know I know the recording isn't to hot and the Vocals need work, but they're already in the process of being worked on.



-THANK YOU VERY MUCH

No hay comentarios: